In Modern Era, thousands of messages been transacted though FIX protocol and it is really challenging for every Organization to monitor the entire FIX flow. So in order to overcome and deliver outstanding Trading Infrastructure.
PhiFIX Monitor is a compelling Capital Market monitoring and alerting tool designed to explicitly deal with FIX connectivity problems including transaction failure/status and exception, reducing time and resource requirement alongside FIX domain including all FIX System. This FIX system operates as a stand-alone application which can be installed in a customer’s local network to analyze and monitor any Financial Information Exchange (FIX) transactions in real time.
PhiFIX Monitoring Suite is a FIX protocol suite, to proactively monitor the FIX platform before it goes down or suffer from any non- fatal issues. PMS enables clients to concentrate on their core activities through a platform based licensing approach making it faster, sharper and smarter way of running FIX
It supports system administrator of Buy-side, Sell-side, Venues and Intermediaries to monitor Client and Server logs. Each log session can be configured separately with different client and server log folder which can be accessed and refined by FIX Monitor.
Through Advance Search Options we can able to search any logs in the FIX flow. This helps clients to find out any specific logs without any Interruptions when thousands of message flow per second. Searching of data can be done by tags and also through multiple files. Clients can also set their own predefined Settings as per their trading environment for which they will be
receiving Alerts and for advance scenarios. Clients can adopt for Notifications through which client will receive email to their registered mail account.
PhiFIX Monitor features have customized alerts and notifications and a provision to organize routing logic. It also delivers more extensive and adequate authority for pre-trade and trade transparency monitoring, offering a bird’s eye view of the process involved.
• Creating and managing customer and server Logs
• Connecting more than one customer and server Logs
• Viewing connection status and client details
• Monitor real-time trading and transaction with a high-frequency trading
• Monitoring High-Frequency market data with progressive filters
• Advanced Filters and search capabilities for narrow down Log View
• Notifications and alerts for customer and server logs based on pre-defined settings
• Statistics and transaction details for specific log based on user settings
• Results are converted into downloadable format
• Real-time viewing of trades across all environments
• Reduces resource requirements
• Explicit FIX connectivity issue
• High responsive and real-time results
• Better decision making