February 14th, 2023
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PT
Learn how to confidently manage funds held in trust from a centralized place, all while staying compliant.
Trust accounting compliance is an area of law firm management ripe for errors and malpractice issues, with varying degrees of complexity depending on your jurisdiction.
Is a trust account worth the hassle?
Clio’s Legal Trends Report found that trust accounting actually increases a firm’s revenue, making trust accounting a money-maker. With the right know-how and tools, you can easily keep track of client funds, stay compliant, and generate reports when needed in a streamlined, sustainable way.
In this free CLE-eligible* webinar, you’ll learn best practices for trust accounting compliance, including:
- Learning the trust accounting hot spots that lead to law firm mistakes
- Using Clio (including Clio Payments) to get your reporting and reconciliations right
- Workflows to improve your billing and collections processes
Duration: 60 minutes
Can’t make the date? Sign up anyway—we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers!
*The live presentation of this webinar is eligible for CLE and CPD credit in specific jurisdictions.
Lawyer in Residence
Joshua Lenon is the Lawyer in Residence at Clio. An attorney admitted to the New York Bar, Joshua brings legal scholarship to the conversations happening both within Clio and with its customers. Joshua has worked extensively to educate lawyers on technology’s capability to enhance their practice, while also teaching tech companies about the unique needs of the legal system.
* CLE and CPD Information
Clio has partnered with the ABA to seek eligibility for CLE and CPD credits to lawyers with licenses to practice in the United States and Canada who join the live session of this webinar.
States typically decide whether a program qualifies for MCLE credit in their jurisdiction 4-8 weeks after the program application is submitted. For many live events, credit approval is not received prior to the program.
To Receive CLE or CPD Credit: If you have met the participation requirements, you will receive a personalized CLE/CPD affidavit from [email protected] for the webinar you attended to completion. Please check your spam or junk folders as these emails often end up there. Please note you have to fill out an affidavit for each individual webinar. Once you complete the affidavit, you will be able to download your certificate(s) of attendance and they will be emailed to you as well from [email protected]
To qualify for credit, you must:
- Register for the webinar (and log in live on the day/time of the session) under your own personal credentials, as we will need this to verify your proof of attendance. *Note: You should not use someone else’s registration or credentials to log in and must ensure that your name and email are registered correctly.
- Attend the entire session live.
- Participate in the polls during the live session.