In this first full compliance conference in over 2 years, I hope you can join me at Compliance Week 2022. This year’s event will be May 16-18 at the JW Marriott in Washington DC. The line-up of this year’s event is simply first rate with some of the top ethics and compliance practitioners around. Who are some of the speakers and their topics? Lisa Fine will be part of a panel on “On Adapting Compliance Programs to the “New Normal” of the Hybrid/Remote Work Environment”. Karen Woody and myself will be discussing the evolution of Boards and Compliance. Matt Friedman will lead a discussion on “The Human Factor of ESG”. Mary Shirley will lead a program on “Women in Compliance”. This are but a hint of the panels, workshops, discussions, conversations and key notes at this year’s events.
Gain insights and make connections at the industry’s premier cross-industry national compliance event offering knowledge-packed, accredited sessions and take-home advice from the most influential leaders in the compliance community. Back for its 17th year, compliance, ethics, legal, and audit professionals will gather safely face-to-face to benchmark best practices and gain the latest tactics and strategies to enhance their compliance programs. and many others to:
- Network with your peers, including C-suite executives, legal professionals, HR leaders and ethics and compliance visionaries.
- Hear from 75+ respected cross-industry practitioners who are CEOs, CCOs, regulators, federal officials, and practitioners to help inform and shape the strategic direction of your enterprise risk management program.
- Hear directly from the two SEC Commissioners and gain insights into the agency’s areas of enforcement and walk away with guidance on how to remain compliant within emerging areas such as ESG disclosure, third-party risk management, cybersecurity, cryptocurrency and more.
- Bring actionable takeaways back to your program from various session types including ESG, Human Trafficking, Board obligations and many others for you to listen, learn and share.
- The goal of Compliance Week is to arm you with information, strategy and tactics to transform your organization and your career by connecting ethics to business performance through process augmentation and data visualization.
I hope you can join me at the event. For information on the event, click here. As an extra benefit to listeners of this podcast, Compliance Week is offering a $200 discount off the registration price. Enter discount code discount code TFLAW $200 OFF.