December 15th – 16th, 2022
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST
Please join us for the 8th Annual Nashville Healthcare Fraud Conference hosted by Bass, Berry & Sims and the Tennessee Hospital Association. Eligible for more than seven hours of CLE credit (including ethics), this complimentary program will take place on December 8th in Nashville (full day). The conference will be broadcast virtually the mornings of December 15th and 16th. Topics will include:
- Healthcare Fraud Year in Review
- In-House Counsel Perspectives on Enforcement Issues
- Stark Law & Anti-Kickback Statute Enforcement Developments
- Litigating the False Claims Act (FCA)
- Lessons Learned: Physician Compensation and Common Billing Issues
- Heightened Hospital and Enterprise-Wide Risks: Pharmacy & Nursing Drug Diversion
- DOJ Corporate Compliance Priorities
- Managed Care Enforcement Trends & Compliance Risks
- Conducting Effective Investigative Interviews (ethics)
- FCA Self-Disclosure Considerations
- Ethical Issues at the Door: Perspectives from the Compliance and Legal Departments (ethics)
Bonus Sessions Added to Virtual Conference
We are excited to announce that our virtual conference on December 15th and 16th will include four bonus panels covering the following topics:
- Telehealth: Compliance Challenges when the PHE Ends
- Preventing the Whistleblower
- Clinical Laboratory Update
- Past the Finish Line: Where Things Stand with Value-Based Arrangements
Please click here to view the agenda for December 15th and 16th.
Who Should Attend?
- In-house legal counsel
- Compliance officers & managers
- Privacy officers
- C-level executives, consultants & principals
Submit your questions for presenters upon registration or email questions to Brandy Bea.
This program is pending approval for General and Dual Tennessee CLE credit. Please provide your BPR number upon registration, and Bass, Berry & Sims will report your participation to the Tennessee CLE Commission following the conference.
Other State CLE
Bass, Berry & Sims does not seek direct accreditation from states outside of Tennessee, but some states allow attorneys to earn credit through reciprocity or self-submission. Certificates of completion and other necessary application forms will be provided upon request for use in other jurisdictions.
This education activity is pending approval by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® for CCB CEUs. If you need a CE certificate, please check the box during the registration process.