January 31st – February 2nd, 2023
8:25 AM – 3:15 PM CT
Join us for our annual event dedicated to compliance management for health plan providers. Learn the latest best practices and emerging trends from industry leaders while making connections with peers and mentors who understand the day-to-day issues and strategies specific to the managed care environment.
This virtual conference offers a variety of breakout sessions that will allow you to choose from and focus on topics most relevant to your needs, all from the comfort of your home or office. Live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) are available to attendees.
- Navigating OIG Oversight
- Cybersecurity and Managing Cyber Risk
- Updates on Mental Health Parity Enforcement
- Creating Effective & Engaging Compliance Training
- 2023 Regulatory Changes
- Best Practices in Medicare Compliance
- CMS Program Audit Strategies