February 21st, 2023
8:55 AM – 4:45 PM CT
Stay on top of the complexities in aerospace, defense, and government compliance
Few industries are as heavily regulated as aerospace, defense, and government contracting, and few also have such a large investment in compliance and ethics programs. With both internal compliance standards and outside regulations, there’s a lot to know—and we want to help you manage the information and gain confidence in your knowledge.
Join us virtually February 21 to explore comprehensive risk management best practices. You’ll get guidance and insights from today’s industry leaders on the topics you want to hear about most, including program management, supply chain risks, FCPA and anti-corruption measures, and much more!
Download a PDF Registration Form
- Putting government guidance into practice
- Export controls and sanctions
- FCPA and global anti-corruption legislation
- Ensuring your supply chain is a resource, not a legal or ethical risk
- Putting new technologies to work to help your program
- Ensuring your workforce understands what to do in difficult situations
- Creating and maintaining a speak-up culture