February 6th – 9th, 2023
8:55 AM – 3:30 PM CT
SCCE’s four-day Compliance & Ethics Essentials Workshop provides comprehensive education on the core elements of a compliance program. The curriculum is ideal for those new to or with little experience in compliance, as well as for experienced professionals who feel the need for a refresher in this ever-evolving industry.
Our instructors are compliance and ethics leaders who will guide you through the fundamentals and help you build a foundation for your compliance career.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs) from the convenience of their own home or office.
- Introduction and background to compliance and ethics programs
- Standards and procedures
- Governance, oversights, and authority
- Risk assessment
- Due diligence in delegation of authority
- Communication and training
- Incentives and enforcement
- Monitoring, auditing, and reporting systems
- Response to wrongdoing
- Program improvement
- Overview of FCPA, UK bribery, conflict of interest, and privacy and data security
- Key skills necessary for compliance professionals