November 10th, 2022
8:25 AM – 5:30 PM CST
Do you have questions about how to create a safe, productive space for employees to voice compliance and ethics concerns?
Join us November 10, 2022, for a one-day virtual, interactive conference to receive guidance and insights from industry leaders about encouraging employees to report issues, managing those reports, and improving your organization’s helpline and other methods of reporting.
Attendees will have the opportunity to earn live Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® continuing education units (CEUs). Learn More
- Effective communication strategies for encouraging reporting across all mediums
- How to make reporters feel safe while getting the information you need
- What you should and shouldn’t share with reporters during the investigation process
- How to assess and handle reports that aren’t compliance related
- Best practices in setting, tracking, and documenting metrics
- How to integrate your reporting data with the rest of your compliance data